Elk and Deer
The beauty of renewal
Imagine a wedding that encapsulates a rich color scheme while reflecting the beauty of nature. Lush greenery, colorful flowers and bare antlers bring the vision to life. Antlers steal the show with their unique beauty and symbolism. Throughout a deer’s lifetime, they shed and grow antlers reminding us of the symbol of renewal. As a couple say “I do” they shed off the past and start on a new journey together.
Don’t miss all the organic details!
Used to Style:
- Organic antler backdrop strung together with clear string and topped with lush greenery
- The table is filled with as many soda bottle candles as possible to add to the ambience
- Color scheme was crafted with rosy pink, bright orange, and vibrant yellow flower arrangements.
- A large elk antler adds roughness to the table while greenery softens the décor
- Stunning tiered cake with watercolors that melt into each other displayed on a bare wood block
- Colored candles, burlap table runner and a framed sign finish off this colorful organic setting
Loving this organic decor and rich color scheme? Check out “Peachy Antlers” for a head table to match.