Who doesn’t love panda bears and disco? This pandemonium panda disco party gives disco funk an upscale look with a modern twist. Bamboo furniture, disco ball sippy cups, panda robes and geode place cards are just some of the many unique elements that make this birthday bash spectacular. I love the colorful balloon arch framing in the stunning view of Newport Beach CA. Don’t miss all the groovy details below!
- Styled by: michellerogers14
- Cake: amriels_cakes
- Cake Topper: happilyeveretched
- Flower Crown: twigandvineflorals
- Adorable Cookies: littleloviescookies
- Calligraphy: the_crooked_letter
My Favorite Details!
- Stunning balloon arch with teal and gray accents
- Textured teal drink dispenser
- Panda bear plant holders
- Fondant panda cake topper
- Disco sippy cups and drink stirrers
- Geode place cards
- Tropical floral print table linens
- Panda bear centerpiece
- Fresh spring flower arrangements
- Adorably decorated panda cookies and treats
- Aztec rugs, furry pillows, and decretive cushions
Here’s what Michelle had to say about the party!
“This was a party I threw for my 12-year-old daughter, Adelyn. I hosted the party in Newport Beach CA. My 18-year-old daughter made the cake (@amrielscakes), fondant panda, textured buttercream, acrylic cake topper from @happilyeveretched, and I made a balloon arch and set up a fun seating vignette for the girls to hang and enjoy the view! I purchased each girl a panda robe because it was a sleepover. The table was set with agate place cards, and disco sippy cups, as well as some disco stirrers I made. I visited the farmers market for flowers for the centerpieces. I purchased a flower crown for my daughter from @twigandvineflorals. We had a blast! To top it off, grandma’s house has an actual built-in disco with mirrored walls and lighted floors!!! LoL”
Do you have a special occasion that you would like to share? I’d love to see it!
Can’t wait to see your unique creations!
Keep up with all the latest trends and fun by following