Lavish and Luxe Baby Shower
I can’t get enough of this stylish baby shower submitted by Tisha from Unforgettably Sweet. I love the combination of rich deep purple with glimmering gold embellishments. The baby shower is full of beautiful signage, colorful flower arrangements, elegant displays, and more!
Let’s talk about all the luxury desserts! Oreo gems, cake pops, and dipped pretzels are perfectly styled. The chocolate dipped apples look like a treat straight out of a fairytale! The desserts are absolutely enchanting.
- Dessert table, signage, and styling: Unforgettably Sweet
- Cake, Cake Pops, Oreo Gems and Monogram Cookies: Sweets by Selina
- Sugar Cookies: Tempting You Sweetly Bakery
- Strawberry Towers, Madeline’s, Pretzel Rods, and Dipped Apples: Gina’s Sweets
- Floral: KatieBug Floral Design
- Floral Cursive Letter: I.G.M Designs&More
- Photography: Jazella McKeel Photography
My favorite lavish details!
- White crystal draped cake stands
- Gold trimmed geometric dessert holders
- “Lavish & Luxe” welcome sign
- Custom purple and gold dessert signage
- Square arrangements with mixed fresh flowers
- “Build Memories” wooden blocks
- Adorable framed purple moccasins
- Luxury strawberry tower with rose embellishments
- Decadent oreo gems, cake pops, dipped pretzels, and monogrammed cookies
- Detailed floral cursive letter
Here’s what Tisha had to say about the baby shower!
“My cousin, Giovanni, asked me to help her create a modern and sophisticated baby shower to help welcome her daughter Lennox into the family. We hosted the shower at the Bonefish Grill and opted to use hues of purples and pinks with touches of gold to highlight mom’s sleek and sophisticated style. The typical “girly shower was not going to cut it for this sassy momma. No embarrassing shower games, or pink overload. Just good food, great company, and oh-so-pretty desserts.”
Do you have a special occasion that you would like to share? I’d love to see it!
Keep up with all the latest trends and fun by following