Summer is here; it’s time to celebrate! Lori, from Giggle Living, is sharing the perfect party to inspire your patriotic side all season long. I love the color packed spirit of red white and blue. Mix in a little marine life and s’mores and you have the perfect summer bash.
Grab a drink and an adorable lobster iced cookie because it’s time to kick back and enjoy that summer sun.
- Styled by: Giggle Living
- Cake stand: Amalfi Decor
- Cookie Cutters/Paper baking cups: The Bakers Party Shop
- Lobster place cards: JonNi Paper Goods
- Wire Lanterns & silk florals: Michaels
- Sandwich picks: Party City
- Telescoping smores sticks/pedestal candy dish: Target
My Favorite Details:
- Lobster banner with sprigs of greenery
- Rope embellished cake stand
- “Let’s Eat” sandwich picks
- Naked cake with lobster cookie topper
- Iced Lobster cookies
- Festive smores station
- Watermelon cutouts
- Nautical styled bean bag toss
- Red and white lobster pom poms
Lori gives us the details “I styled a fun twist on a nautical theme for a backyard party. I chose to use lobsters as whimsical decor for my party tables that were also dressed in patriotic colors. Fun details included a lobster sugar cookie cake topper and the DIY instructions for how to make one, summer appetizers served in mini containers for easy grab & go nibbling, and plenty of lobster-shaped treats on the tables! Summertime games and smores were also a fun part of the gathering to enjoy the great outdoors! I love simple setups that still look grand, and that’s exactly what this party was all about!”
To learn more about this lobster bash click here.
Do you have a special occasion that you would like to share? I’d love to see it!
Keep up with all the latest trends and fun by following