Bridesmaids play a key role in the bride’s big day. From helping pick out the perfect dress to keeping the bride calm on her wedding day – their presences is essential. What better way to honor the girls than with a bridesmaids luncheon. I’ve styled an inspirational shoot to help you get started. It’s time to get your girls together to show your appreciation and celebrate your everlasting friendship.
You can’t go wrong with a pink and blue color palette. Large blush pink floral blooms look their best when set against lush greenery. Soft pastel hues are used throughout the tablescape to create a lax atmosphere. Finish the look with a touch of gold and geometric place cards.
Used to style:
- Approximately 30 large blush pink flowers such as peonies
- Mixture of greenery from the garden or artificial garlands
- White plates, gold flatware, and textured goblets
- Blue linen napkins paired with gold net ribbon and geometric place cards
- Pastel pink, blue, and teal candle votives
- Amalfi vintage silver serving tray displaying bottled flower arrangements
- Amalfi antique gold chandelier
Do you have a special occasion that you would like to share? I’d love to see it!
Keep up with all the latest trends and fun by following