I loved decorating for my mom’s birthday. It was a small get-together in her backyard with family, delicious cheeses, and of course, wine. It was one of those nights where we get to submerge ourselves into the moment knowing that this is an evening that you will look back on, tell stories, and cherish.
I wish the camera could capture those magical, in-between moments. The moments when the white feathers danced perfectly with the music and the fairy lights lightly flickered. I wish it could have captured all the intimate conversations and hysterical laughter. Photos only give us a glimpse of the evening but will never reveal those special details.
Used to Style:
- Amalfi 3-Piece LED cake stand set draped with white feathers and candles
- Pastel votives with LED tea lights
- Silver square chargers, white dishes, lavender linens, and silver flatware
- Diamond shaped place cards with white feathers
- Amalfi large rectangular mirror top serving tray with wine and tumblers
- LED fairy lights weaved down the center
- Throw pillows and blankets for extra comfort
Do you have a special occasion that you would like to share? I’d love to see it!