Who said that you couldn’t visit Rome in your own back yard? It’s amazing that just a few bunches of grapes, glowing candles, the right music, and wonderful wine can make you feel like you’re enjoying an evening in Rome. For me, the right table setting can serve as a portal into another reality. It’s a chance to explore your imagination and sink into the moment.
It was a joy creating this simple backyard soirée for a woman that gives so freely to others. I loved this evening in Roma.
See more from this backyard dinner party right here!
Used to Style
- Wood chargers, basket woven plates, and deep purple napkins
- LED fairy lights paired with candles for ambiance lighting
- Wine cork place cards
- Bunches of grapes in varying colors mixed in with grape leaves
- Pillar rustic candlesticks
- Throw blankets to keep warm
- Hand carved wine stops for party favors
- An assortment of wine, cheeses, and jelly’s
Do you have a special occasion that you would like to share? I’d love to see it!