Donuts, Milk, & Love
The wedding is around the corner and it’s time to wrap up the last minute details. Gather your bridesmaids for a fun morning of donuts and planning. It’s a great opportunity to de-stress in the final home stretch of the wedding, plus, your bridesmaids will love this simple gesture of love.
Keep it simple. Be careful not to add more stress trying to plan a morning get together with the bridesmaids. The idea is to enjoy the wedding process. The donuts, milk, and flowers can be found at any local grocery store. Add a few personal touches like a DIY donut sign or a colorful paper banner to finish the look. Remember, a little goes a long way. Take a peek at our simple donut bar below to get started.
Used to Style:
- Amalfi: Mirror top cake stand, decorative trays, and candle holders
- Assortment of delicious donuts
- Milk bottle glasses with donut hole picks
- Framed “Donuts, Milk & Love” sign
- Colorful paper triangle banner
- Tinted green glass bottle flower arrangements
Do you have a special occasion that you would like to share? I’d love to see it!
Keep up with all the latest trends and fun by following