Don’t overwhelm yourself with party planning. All that’s needed is imagination, simple décor, and a few treats. Then, before you know it, you’ll be enjoying dinner in a deep mossy forest. See how I transformed this apartment balcony into my version of an enchanted forest.
Used to Style:
- Fabric mushrooms in a bed of moss
- Mixture of synthetic greenery and foliage
- Fresh flowers arranged in bottle vases
- Poster bored “Enchanted Forest” sign
- Italian bistro lights
- Amalfi cake stand and decorative trays
- The “welcome” sign introduces the party theme and style. My sign was assembled using a poster board, an old frame, and vinyl cutouts made with a Circuit machine.
- When planning on a budget, store-bought snacks are a great way to go. Spruce them up by displaying them in unique ways.
- Don’t forget the music! I love adding background music to all my parties. I chose a forest soundscape I found on YouTube to set the mood.
Keep up with all the latest trends and fun by following