Pom poms for days. I can’t get enough of these colorful poof balls. They are the perfect accessory plus, they are so fun to make. See how I used my DIY pom poms in this colorful party setup.
Used to Style:
- DIY Pom Pom Garland
- Chalk board sign with vinyl applique
- Colorful pom pom picks displayed in glass vase
- Cherry charger paired with a white plate and orange linens
- Candy party favors
- Gifts embellished with pom poms, tassels, and marble paper tags
- Mini sprinkle cupcakes
- Coconut cake with DIY pom pom topper
- DIY when possible! Pom Pom garlands can get expensive. For under 20$ I was able to create my own garland AND have enough pom poms left over for a cake topper, cupcake picks, and gift embellishments with plenty to spare.
- Although custom cakes are wonderful, they aren’t always practical. If you’re planning a party last minute or just want to save a few bucks, I’ve got you covered. Shop at your local grocery store bakery, pick out something yummy, add your own toppers, and voila, adorable treats that look custom.
- Spray paint is my best friend! If you’re wanting to make a bold statement, create a cohesive color pallet, or just can’t find the right colors in the store, spray paint is the answer. For this party, I picked a few key items to paint a vibrant cherry and I love how it turned out.
Do you have a special occasion that you would like to share? I’d love to see it!
Keep up with all the latest trends and fun by following