Blue calcite has become my new obsession. I can’t get enough of this captivating gem. The light blue tones draw you in and ease your mind allowing new ideas to form. I was inspired to style a table setting showcasing the beautiful blue calcite and a few of my favorite treasures.
Used to Style:
- Blue calcite sphere and miniature pieces from Omni Presence
- Centerpiece: Potted house plants, candles, and antlers arranged on a copper tray
- Speckled stone plates, basket woven chargers, and blue pottery dishes
- Flower printed napkins rolled and topped with greenery
- Mini desert succulents
- Chalk board sign with blue calcite affirmations
- Wooden bowls with sage
- “The Good Tarot” deck
- Hidden treasures. When styling a dinner table I love to mix in a few items that are special to me. Although on the surface the items seem ordinary or can go unnoticed, the meaning and energy are there. Plus, hidden treasures are great conversation starters.
- Bring life to the table. Use fresh flowers, plants from your garden, or perhaps houseplants. For this centerpiece, I gathered the few potted plants from around my house, placed them on a large copper tray, and embellished with candles.
- Don’t forget the finishing touches. Adding a sprig of greenery to a rolled napkin completes the big picture and adds a loving touch.
Ace of Fire: “Spirit-powered action, inspired transformation, access to co-creative power”
Do you have a special occasion that you would like to share? I’d love to see it!
Keep up with all the latest trends and fun by following