Bring the pumpkin patch home with you.
Inspired by my love for all things fall, I’ve styled a simple fall mantel to kick off my favorite season.
So grab your pumpkin spice treat and check it out!
Used to Style:
- Chalk board sign with vinyl lettering
- White and cream pumpkins in various sizes
- Pillared distressed candle sticks
- Pom pom garland
- “Autumn” mini pumpkins
- Greenery and candles
- Cozy fall pillows and throw blankets
1). Don’t forget the greenery! Just a few sprigs of greenery can finish off almost any look. It’s great for filling in empty holes or just breaking up the colors.
2). Play with levels. I love using a verity of heights to display the décor. For this setup, I used white cake stands and bails of hay to add additional levels.
3). Don’t be afraid of DIY. Adding one or two items that you’ve made adds a personal touch and keeps it interesting. I made a very simple garland and I love how it turned out.
Pom Pom Garland
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Large Tissue paper balls
- Mini white and brown pom poms
- Brown crepe paper (For the pumpkin stem)
- Hot glue
- Measure the length of twin you want your garland.
- Create pumpkin stems out of crumpled crepe paper and attach to the top of large tissue balls.
- Lastly, hot glue the pom poms and tissue pumpkins in an alternating pattern to the twin. And voila, a simple pumpkin garland.
Do you have a special occasion that you would like to share? I’d love to see it!
Keep up with all the latest trends and fun by following