Finally, the season of all things pumpkin! To celebrate, I put together a simple pumpkin spice dessert bar with all my favorite treats. So grab a pumpkin spice latte and enjoy the beauty of fall.
Used to Style:
- Blue velvet fabric
- Fall ribbon garland
- Amalfi Shiny Metallic Rose Gold Dessert Stands
- White and cream pumpkins
- Assortment of pumpkin treats
- Fall paper plates and matching napkins
1). It can be difficult to find a tablecloth that matches the style, colors, and sometimes size. Never fret, just DIY. Go to your local fabric store and buy approximately 3-4 yards of your favorite fabric (depending on the size of the table). It’s a great alternative to a tablecloth. Plus when you’re done, you can use the fabric for more DIY projects. (I usually get my fabric at Joanns or Hobbylobby because there is always a coupon)
2). Treats first! Choose the treats first then decorate accordingly. After all, the treats are always the guests favorite part. My choice was pumpkin. I complimented the pumpkin treats with matching table décor, colors, and setup.
3). Add the finishing touches. A cute banner, garland, or greenery always completes a look. For this setup, I made a simple ribbon garland for the front of the table and backdrop.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Favorite fall ribbon in 3 different widths
- Hot glue
- Measure the length of twin you want your garland.
- Cut all ribbon to the desired length.
- Decided on a pattern (play around before committing to one)
- Hot glue ribbon to twine. Fold approximately an inch at the top of the ribbon over the twine and secure with glue.
And presto! A simple fall garland.
Do you have a special occasion that you would like to share? I’d love to see it!
Keep up with all the latest trends and fun by following