Hot chocolate bars are a holiday party essential in my eyes. Hot cocoa setups are easily customizable, budget-friendly, and so much fun!
Create your own gourmet hot cocoa bar with all the goodies….. chocolate chips, marshmallows, candy canes, salted caramels, the list goes on and on.
Here is my take on the beloved cocoa bar!
Used to Style
- Large holiday wreath
- Faux fur throw
- Rustic snowflake ornaments
- Amalfi 3-Tier Shiny Metallic Reversible Dessert Cupcake Stand
- Amalfi Vintage Rectangular Mirror-Top Serving Tray with Bottle Holder (Silver)
- Mason jars, velvet ribbon, black tags
- Chocolate chips, candy canes, marshmallows, hazelnut straws, Mcrea’s caramels
- Frosted wood balls
- The presentation is everything! Amp up the look by separating the hot cocoa toppings into a variety of glass jars, add a festive ribbon, and of course, a DIY tag. Voila, a Pinterest worthy display that friends and family will love!
- Using dessert stands is one of the easiest ways to add height and give the table an extra element. For this look, I used the Amalfi 3-Tier Shiny Metallic Reversible Dessert Stand. I Love the elegance of the metallic silver paired with white mugs and toppings.
Keep up with all the latest trends and fun by following