Conversation Heart Valentines
Although conversation hearts are pretty nasty to eat, they are one of the cutest candies to decorate with!
The adorable sayings like Be Mine, Sweet Love, Kiss Me, and Cutie Pie, are perfect for heartfelt valentines.
Style these sweet candies into a fun valentines table setting.
Check out the sugary details below!
Used To Style:
- Teal table runner
- Conversation hearts placemats
- Gold Chargers with paper heart plates
- Conversation Heart foam stickers for confetti
- White cake with conversation hearts around the base
- Felt letter board sign
- Pink cups with cotton candy
- Various valentines party bags
- Bubbles, paper fortune tellers, stickers
- White ceramic heart shaped bowls with candy
- Metalic heart balloons
1). Confetti – Sprinkle little candies, foam stickers, paper cutouts, or sparkling confetti on the table. It’s a great way to fill in blank spaces and add a little fun!
2). Party Favors – Place an empty party bag on top of each place setting. Put various treats and little toys around the table. Let each kid fill his or her bag with goodies! It’s more interactive and adds to the table décor
Do you have a special occasion that you would like to share? I’d love to see it!
Keep up with all the latest trends and fun by following