Mickey Mouse Birthday
Today we are styling a Mickey Mouse birthday party!
For this party, I wanted to keep the look classic black and white décor. Whether it’s a first birthday or for an adult Disney lover, Mickey is perfect!
Used to Style
- Black and white balloons
- Triangle banner
- 12×12 polka dot paper
- Large and small black paper plates
- White paper mug cups with Mickey’s heads
- 3-Piece Amalfi Tall Metal Ribbon Cake Stand Set
- Black and white cupcakes with Mickey toppers
- White donuts with black sprinkles
- Tired white cake
- Mickey Head honeycomb balls
- Black frames with favorite Disney quotes
1). Paper Placemats – I love using 12×12 paper as a placemat. Paper is very affordable and there are so many prints and styles to match practically any setting. For the Mickey table, I chose a black and white polka dot print.
3 Easy ways to incorporate Mickey
- Create Mickey place settings using 1 large black plate for the head and 2 small plates for the ears.
- Make Mickey cupcake or cake toppers using paper mickey heads glued to the top of striped straws
- Personalize a plain white paper cups by attaching paper mickeys to the front.
Keep up with all the latest trends and fun by following
Do you have a special occasion that you would like to share? I’d love to see it!
This party was styled in partnership with Amalfi Décor