Baby in Bloom
Spring is around the corner and life is blooming!
Today I’ve styled a whimsical gender natural baby shower that is perfect for all the spring babies!
This look is calm and earthy with plenty of greenery, wood accents, and some sweet treats.
Life is simply better with a little sprig of greenery
Used to Style
- Desmodium Garlands
- Wild greenery garland with white flowers
- Corkboard with vinyl lettering
- Round paper Mache storage boxes
- Mini marquee sign
- Wood plank with cannoli’s
- Amalfi 12 Inch Solid Crystal Cake Stand
- Amalfi 10 Inch Solid Crystal Cake Stand
- Corkboard placemat
- Glass chargers, white plates, brown napkins, gold flatware
- Boho menu with mini potted succulents
- White and green silk flower arrangement
- Sea green glass tea light holders
1). Cake stands and flowers! – Recently I’ve been placing large flower arrangments on top of my favorite cake stand for an easy centerpiece. I love that it adds height to the arrangement plus it’s a great way to get additional use out of your cake stands!
2). Statement Sign – Large statement sign can make all the difference. Corkboard, chalkboard, or even a simple poster board are affordable and easily transformed into an adorable sign. Simply freehand a cute message or use vinyl lettering for a more professional look.
Keep up with all the latest trends and fun by following
This party was styled in partnership with Amalfi Décor