Hosted in the red rocks of Snow Canyon, this table setting is truly special.
Starting with an old wood table and building the scene from there.
With simple vases filled with dainty blue blooms, tapered candles for a soft glow, and a few antlers to add weight and texture. Introducing a handful or two of clementines for an organic pop of color. Before you know it, a peaceful dinner party in the heart of nature.
Used to Style
- 10 Inch Vintage Floral Round Mirror-Top Cake Stand (Gold)
- 3-Piece Antique Round Floral Mirror-Top Decorative Tray Set (Gold)
- Vintage Floral 3-Piece Metal Candelabra Set (Gold)
- Desmodium Garland with blue flowers and berries
- Deer antlers and brown feathers
- Fresh Clementines
- Glass charger, blue plates, and copper flatware
- Moscow mugs
- Vases with mini blue flower arrangements
My favorite dinner guest 🙂
Keep up with all the latest trends and fun by following